A new blog I have recently stumbled upon, Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans, has a new 30 day EA Sports Active Challenge. I had planned to start back to weight watchers on Wednesday with one of my gal pals, so this is perfect timing!
As a part of the challege, they want everybody to complete a profile. Here’s mine:
30 Day Challenge Profile
Hometown: Lilburn, GA
Family: Husband, Son 2 1/2, Son 2 months, Dog, and Cat
1) Complete the following sentence – “When I look in the mirror I see…need for improvement.”
2) What exercise do you take? What’s your current level of fitness? Currently not much, just keeping up with my toddler.
3) How do you relax? On-line, TV, playing with my boys.
4) Do you watch your weight? Lately, no. It’s past time to take control!
5) What’s your favorite body part? My nose? 🙂
6) What’s your least favorite body part? My stomach (post baby stomach)
7) What’s your favorite way to workout? With my toddler
Its time to work out, we’re most likely to find you decked out in? Workout pants and a t-shirt
9) You’re due to workout, but it’s pouring rain. What do you do? The old me – nothing. The new me – EA Active!
10) What’s the one item you wouldn’t be without when working out? Water
11) What do you hope to get from the 30 Day Challenge? Kick start my weight loss
12) What are you apprehensive about going in? Being sore!
13) How will you reward yourself after the challenge? New clothes?
14) Complete the following sentence – “I’m Active for …Me and my kids!”